Super easy and good for you!
- Salmon fillets, keep skin on
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice and zest
- Goccia Umbra Arrabbiata Spice Mix
- Salt and Pepper
- In a bowl, mix together olive oil, some lemon juice and zest and Arrabbiata spice mix (a teaspoon is good for 2 fillets).
- Rub this marinade over the salmon, and leave for 20 minutes.
- Get some foil and lay the fish skin side down, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add some butter on and around the fish (this makes its own sauce!).
- Wrap in aluminium foil and into the oven at 160 degrees Celcius for 20 minutes.
- Serve with the juices from the foil.